Why Bring Your Child To Pony Club?
- Children make lots of new friends
- Very inclusive, particularly beneficial for children with additional needs
- fun pony days and camps
- certificates and badges of achievement
- learn lots of new skills about how to look after ponies and their surroundings
The Pony Club Achievement Badges
Pony club members are given the opportunity to earn achievement badges by learning new equestrian skills like vaulting, trekking, show jumping, mounted games & much more. There are many badges that can be achieved.
“One of our favourites is the First Aid Badge, where children have lots of fun bandaging our ponies, with the room full of children giggling and having lots of fun.” Sharon – Proprietor (UKCC Qualified Equine Coach)
Some of the achievements include…
- Mucking out
- Points of the horse
- Access to endurance
- Poisonous plants
- Birds Camping
- …and lots more!
How To Join Our Pony Club
- Give us a call to find out availability or message us on Facebook.
- Attend 2-3 sessions to see if your child enjoys the sessions
- Then complete an application form with Coloured Cob EC’s details with an application fee of £36 per annum per child (all these funds go directly to the national Pony Club charity.
- Merchandie (sweatshirts, poloshirts are abailable to purchase at Coloured Cob EC.
Pony Club Prices
Make a booking here
Register and book online today. Please make new and routine enquiries and bookings to our office number on 01909 725251 9am to 8pm.
We are busy outdoors most days, so you may need to leave a message and we will return your call as soon as we can. Leave your phone number very slowly and clearly.
You can also make an initial booking request using the form here. NB. If your preferred date and time is not available, we will contact you with an alternative. We have an active Facebook page with lots to see.
About the Coloured Cob Equestrian Centre
It was my aim to open a riding school & equestrian centre where compassion and customer service were high on the business agenda. Coloured Cob prides itself on listening to the needs of clients, but also to the needs of the horses. The centre is also steeped in history and the stables and accommodation date back to 1610. Situated on bridleways immediately adjacent to the archaeological beauty spot of Creswell Crags, meaning we are blessed with a beautiful countryside setting.
Riders are taught by highly qualified equestrian coaches, who not only have the experience and qualifications to teach the correct aids during your lesson, but also to coach you towards building your confidence, working to goals within your comfort zone and ensuring the health and safety of not only yourself but our horses is absolutely paramount.