- Member of The Pony Club
- Corporate team bonding/building days
- Pub rides
- Woodland treks
- Birthday parties and animal holding
- All staff CRB checked
- BHS (British Horse Society) training available
- Awaiting BHS accreditation
- Fully licensed and insured
- Upto 15 riders on each trek
- Private/group lessons, groups never consist of more than 4 riders (all instructors BHS qualified)
Why not join the Pony Club?
Sessions run 5-7pm in the evening and
10am-12 at weekends
Two hour sessions cost £16
Disabled riders catered for ● Gift vouchers available ● Online tack shop open 7 days a week
We specialise in confidence building and teach you within your own comfort zone of learning
Join the mini cob club! offering newsletters, competitions gymkhana games, own a pony days and much more.
Half Term Holiday Activities
Own a Pony Day
Come and enjoy lots of fun during the school holidays.
10am til 3pm. Please bring a packed lunch.
Only £30.00 (£10.00 deposit required)
Tues 28th May
Wed 29th May
Thurs 30th May